The Bansko Casino is located in the center of Varshets and is part of the Architectural Ensemble Banite - Sunny Garden. It was built in 1922, and in the 1930s it was electrified. In the years to World War II, the casino attracted wealthy Bulgarians and guests from abroad who came most often by the Danube River. It was also visited by Prince Cyril, by whom it is named the "King's Casino". Very popular were the dances at the Casino's Vienna Salon. In 1938 one of the first beauty competitions in Bulgaria was sittuated in it.